To make the treatment as effective as possible, we recommend the following advice:
- Drink plenty of natural water to aid the detoxification process. The best time to drink water, according to the Chinese biological clock, is between 17:00 and 19:00, as this is when the kidneys are at their most active
- After a Bowtech treatment, do not do extreme sports on the same day.
- Avoid showers/baths that are too hot or saunas during the day you have received Bowtech treatment
- Avoid manual treatments (or with tools and machines) for a few days after the Bowtech treatment, so as not to overstimulate and fatigue the body.
- It is possible that you may experience ‘homeopathic reactions‘ for a few hours or days. These reactions may be, for example, a sensation of slight muscle tension.